Friday, May 31, 2013

Ankara grab ass

Some dumb young guy in a plaid shirt grabbed my ass tonight when I was out walking around with an icecream cone after dinner. I was walking inbetween 2 buildings from one well lit, busy with people place to another, and he just spanked my toosh! And he didn't walk away! He kind of lingered like he had just said a polite "hello". I yelled "NO!" and punched him in the back of his shoulder. I started yelling in English that he shouldn't be doing that. He wandered slowly away, not understanding English, only slightly annoyed that I hit him. Then, an old man came over to me, who spoke no English, and asked me what happened. I made a hand gesture so he would understand that the guy grabbed my ass. He went looking for the guy, who was 25 feet away, chillin on a railing. When I pointed him out, the old man went after him, and he bolted. There was a foot chase, and after a couple of minutes, the nice old man came back winded, and empty handed. I explained that I at least got one punch in. "Bang!" He said that was good. I thanked him and we wished eachother a good night.
Otherwise, Ankara is a good city.

No comments:

Post a Comment